If you start reading below and have no clue what I’m talking about then click this link first.
WOO-HOO! I’m really pumped about this new challenge we’re doing. Seriously. It’s unhealthy how excited I am. Pretty sure I’m at risk to get a hernia from extreme excitement!
Enough kidding. Happy Sunday, everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it. Hope you had a good rest, spent some time with the Lord, and got in a good meal. You all are in my prayers (one of my new habits is to pray more for those I don’t know).
Below is my list of new habits I want to acquire by the end of these 3 weeks. When I think about how it would change my whole persona, perspective, personality and everything else, I get jitters. I’m sure God will be pleased by the change.
Here is my list:
– Prayer time with God every morning for about 10 minutes (just talking and listening)
– Watch a sermon every morning after prayer time
– Drink water after awakening (I hear it works wonders for your health!)
– Workout 5x a week, before school
– ACTUALLY stick to my study schedule
– Facebook only between 6pm and 10pm. (It’s an addiction…)
– *Have a “date night” with Jesus once per week
– Write in my journal nightly
I may add on to this depending on how the day goes. I’m very hopeful about this; I can’t wait to gain some new healthy habits!!! Amen?
Be sure to follow my other blog on which I will post about my daily habit-makings during this 3 week challenge!
*Date night with Jesus is spending quality time with Him – almost like a date. I have never tried this before but I’ve heard good things about it so I will be sure to post about it this weekend!
God bless and good night!